Semetrical may update this policy from time to time and any changes will be published on this page so please continue to check frequently for any future updates.
This policy is effective from 24th May 2018 and covers the following:
What personal information is collected?
To help us improve our website and your online experience as a whole, we monitor activity and actions taken on the website and may store personal information including (but not limited to) your name, email address, telephone number, IP addresses, company/organisation, employment details and any records of communication.
We ensure any data that is shared with us is transferred and processed securely.
More information on what this entails can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/
How is data being collected?
We collect a range of data and personal information through our website, analytics tools and third-party platforms which we have set out below:
- Google Analytics – To help measure the success of our website, we use Google Analytics to record the pages that people visit, where they came from and the actions they perform. We also use this data to understand how people use our website and compile reports to inform how we can improve our website. You can read further information about Google Analytics cookies, and how Google safeguard them here.
- Google AdWords – We use Google AdWords to measure the pages that you visit on our website, as well as basic metrics including the number and nature of page URLs viewed. We also measure the amount of time spent on each page. This information is then used to show targeted banner ads to visitors via the Google Display Network and to customize search ads found in Google’s Search Engines Result Page.
- All this information is gathered by Google’s Remarketing Tag and is therefore anonymized, and aggregated by Google before we can use it for remarketing purposes.
- Hubspot – We use Hubspot to collect information about the users who are interacting with our website. The information is mapped to the email address that you provide to us, and it helps us to understand how you are navigating the website, such as the pages you visit. This personal data combined with website usage insights allows us to deliver personalised messages that are relevant to you.
Keeping your data secure
Data security is of great importance to Semetrical and we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal data.
Files are encrypted before transit, only shared via secure channels and only stored on encrypted drives. We only store this data for as long as there is a business requirement. After this it is securely deleted.
How we use personal information:
At Semetrical, we want to ensure consistent delivery of high quality and relevant information and services; the personal information that you share helps us to offer the best resources and services by:
- Ensuring that the content on our website is up-to-date, relevant, informative and functions adequately
- Keeping you updated with the latest news and views on important industry developments
- Making you aware of our latest service offerings that would be suitable for you and your business
- Sharing our content that will help to provide useful information for our clients.
Links to other websites
If you would like to update or change the information and data that we hold about you, or indeed request for us to remove your personal data completely please write to us at the address below.
We may request that this written request is supported with proof of identification.
The Data Protection Officer
1 Primrose Street
Telephone: 020 3198 9963