Salary: Up to £42,000 DOE
We are looking for an experienced Technical SEO to join our rapidly-growing digital marketing agency. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in a fun, exciting and dynamic agency.
Semetrical’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re Semetrical, a diverse team of ambitious, talented and welcoming individuals. We value the varied experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. We care about all our employees being respected and celebrated so they can be more creative and successful. We are committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer and are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it. Just let us know.
Your Role at Semetrical
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in finding technical solutions to complex technical problems, building out long term SEO strategies from competitor/market research and has a strong analytical and strategic way of thinking.
This newly created role of “Technical SEO Manager” will sit under the Head of SEO. This candidate will work with the Head of SEO to build out the technical SEO function at Semetrical and to be responsible for keeping our technical SEO processes up to date and advancing out our service offering. “In addition to this, the candidate will be expected to manage a number of general SEO contracts, alongside their technical SEO responsibilities at Semetrical.”
You Should Apply If
- You treat technical audits as puzzles and get excited when you have spotted the route cause of an issue.
- You get excited when a website migration is successful.
- You are confident in presenting technical roadmaps to clients.
- You are in your element when auditing websites with millions of URLs.
- You are always looking at ways to optimize and speed up processes.
Your Key Responsibilities
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced, agency environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Leading and implementing robust SEO strategies from the ideation stage.
- Proactively identifying new SEO opportunities for our clients.
- Undertaking in-depth technical audits.
- Ongoing analysis and troubleshooting of client websites.
- Continually reviewing our technical audits to identify improvements.
- Leading website migration projects.
- Monitoring the “health” of our clients’ websites and helping build out a monitoring process.
- Project managing SEO accounts to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are informed on progress and have clear direction on workflows and roadmaps.
- Aligning SEO strategies with those of other channels for a full multi-channel approach.
- Develop SEO best practice, lead discussions with internal stakeholders, ensure progress and performance is reported regularly.
- Support with the training and development of colleagues
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO industry and news, share knowledge with SEO teams and be a leader within the team.
- Contributing to the development of new in-house tools.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of pitches for new business
- Contributing to thought-leadership with blog posts, videos and talks.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3 years+ SEO experience, having a strong focus on technical SEO.
- A proven track record of growing organic traffic to websites in their previous role.
- Experience with the planning and executing of large scale website migrations.
- Analytically minded, experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Ability to analyse data to derive insight and actions to drive performance.
- Strong organisational, project management and communication skills.
- Experience using SEO tools including or equivalent to Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic and GetStat.
- Think independently and use self-initiative.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, whilst being able to analyse data and provide logical solutions.
- Great with Excel
Please send us your CV via: [email protected]